freedom 2/3 berth 4wd bushcamper (1996 models)
You don't have to rough it, even in the
toughest outback terrain, when you are travelling in a Freedom 4WD
Bushcamper 4 Wheel Drive. With facilities like a roof canopy
double bed, cold running water, and a gas cooker that attaches
easily to the back door for outside barbecues, you can safely
venture further into corners of New Zealand you might not see
another way as the ultimate Kiwi campervan experience.
Drive and navigate yourself over remote private farm tracks and
up rugged mountain passes, cross rivers with out bridges.
Marvel at the majestic mountain scenery-
the panoramic view. Feel the adrenaline rush as you ford remote
rivers with the waters lapping around your vehicle. Fish in the
tranquil lakes and rivers - ford the gentle crystal clear
mountain streams. Feel the peace - the tranquillity - listen to
the native Freedom bird song, revel in the smell of the clean fresh
air - the exotic native forests - and the native bush as you camp
out in your Bushcamper.
Because we are an environmentally friendly company we also provide a portable toilet and a solar shower available for hire. Freedom Bushcamper 4WD is fully equipped for adventure for up to three adults and includes a full tool kit.
This quality 2/3 Berth Toyota Landcruiser 4WD Hi-Top campervan is well laid out and fully equipped. This van is very suitable for 2 adults and 1 child alone with good sized, comfortable double bed. An easy to drive, compact and practical campervan. Featuring full head room, gas cooker, fridge and kitchen facilities, cutlery, cooking utensils, tea towels, linen, pillows, and sleeping bag and duvet. As it all tucks away neatly, there's plenty of storage space for luggage. Tread lightly. Please respect our fragile environment. Keep to tracks where possible. Take out what you take in. Respect farm property.
In order to enjoy your outdoor holiday ever more. Freedom Campers has
added Solar Power to keep that fridge cold and lights shinning
without being connected to a camping ground power outlet.
A camping kit containing full size awning is available for hire.
This awning attaches to the rear of the camper and is large
enough to accommodate 2 camp stretchers. Or if all you want is
that extra living space, wet or shine it is a good way to ensure
your comfort and a great holiday.
For $12.00 per day you get a full awning, camp stretchers (extra
bedding if needed) and a outdoor table and chairs.
External Height: 2.70m
Internal Height: 1.70m
configuration: Seating for three with seatbelts in the driving cab (not
recommended for three adults).
Radio, CD & MP3 Player: AM/FM Radio, CD Player and Plugin MP3.
Consumption: Approximately 8 km per litre/13 litre per 100 km. This may vary,
subject to use of air conditioning, temperature and terrain.
Transmission: 5 speed manual transmission with 4WD Hi +
steering, four wheel drive.
Tyres: Tyre pressures should be checked
regularly. The axles are to be locked when switching to 4WD and
unlocked for 2WD.
Tyre: The spare tyre
is located on the back door.
Tools: Standard manufacturers tool kit supplied (contains jack, wheelbrace, screwdriver, pliers, adjustable spanner).
double bed in roof canopy 2.0m x 1.3m, one fold out single bed
1.9m x 1.0m.
Freezer: The fridge
operates on 12V battery whilst driving and on 240V mains when
plugged in at a camp ground. The fridge will automatically switch
over between the two supplies. Fridge capacity 55 litre. There
are two 12V batteries, one for starting the engine and the other
for domestic 12V system. This system includes fridge. Batteries
are recharged by engine alternator and 240V mains.
Gas Cooker: 2 ring
Bottle: A 2 kg gas
bottle. Bottle has an 'ON/OFF' tap on it. Please ensure it is in
the 'OFF' position when not in use and when driving.
applicable, cold water only.
Water Tank: Capacity
is 62 litre fresh water (in two 20 litre tanks) and water pump is
operated by hand.
water tank: Capacity
is 42 litre.
Lighting: Double fluorescent light operates off 12V
Storage: Under bench seat in rear cabin. For hirers
picking up and dropping off at the same Freedom branch, luggage can
be stored at no cost.
Skylights: One in living area.
Screens: On windows
in living area.
Flooring: Easy to care for linoleum.
Access: Back door, no
freedom 2/3 berth 4wd bushcamper - rental rates
We are so sure our pricing is the lowest and our vehicles are the best value for money, that if you have a quotation for a cheaper comparable vehicle we will match it or even beat it! (proof of quotation required) To take advantage of these low rates you will need to Book Direct with Freedom Campers. If you would simply like to know a price for your travel dates please Request a Quote and one of our team will provide a competitive quote to suit your travel requirements and budget.
- PLEASE NOTE that due to popular demand Freedom Campers now offers pick up and/or drop off in Wellington Picton, Greymouth, Dunedin and Queenstown. However, please note that a surcharge of NZ$420.00 applies per hire.
- Insurance is included in the rates
- Unlimited kilometres, and GST (15%)
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles there is a minimum period of five days.
- Courtesy Airport transfers before and after your hire are included in the price.
- Your Standard Excess/Deductible is $2500NZD ($3400NZD for drivers aged under 25 years)
- Bond Waiver is $23.00NZD per day (Standard) or $29.00NZD per day for drivers aged under 25 years. Maximum charge is for 40 days.
- We do not deduct the bond from your Bank account
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover are included in the bond waiver insurance
- We do not charge One way fees
- We do not charge for extra drivers
- Free starter pack, Regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Nationwide AA road side service.
- Rates and Conditions maybe subject to change.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals for more than 50 days. Details are available on application.
- Multiple Rentals Consecutive campervan rentals in New Zealand Freedom Campers and Australia Tasmania Campers can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.