Tui HiTop 2/3 berth trail finder campervan (2008 & 2010 models). The HiTop Tui Trail Finder is one of our most popular vehicles - and it's easy to see why. Creative design and clever use of space means 2 - 3 people can travel and live in total comfort. The driving cabin has seating for three with a Radio/CD Player and auxiliary (MP3/Ipod) input. The extra vertical space in the living area creates an airy, spacious feeling and ease of movement - and a good-sized double bed and roomy single make for comfortable sleeping. Every drawer and cupboard reveals a surprise - fridge, stove, wardrobe, crockery, cutlery, linen, towels and much more. With the HiTop Trail Finder you not only get freedom and comfort to travel where you wish, you can also enjoy the economy and ease of an engine running on unleaded petrol with automatic transmission. Everything you need to take you to your New Zealand Adventure holiday.
1 Jun -
16 Jul -
1 Nov -
16 Dec -
11 Jan -
- Internal Height: 1.83m
- External Height: 2.45m
- Width: 1.80m
- Length: 4.65m
- Make/Model: Toyota Hiace
- Vehicle Age: 2008/2010 year
- Pax Capacity: 2 adults, 1 child
- Fuel: Petrol only
- Fuel Consumption (approx): 14 litre per 100km. This does depend on how the vehicle is driven.
- Engine Specifications: 2.7 Litre
- Transmission: Automatic
- Power Equipment: Power steering, power assisted brakes
- Tyres: Tyre pressure should be checked regularly. The recommended pressure is 45psi
- Spare Tyre: The spare type is located under rear of the vehicle.
- Tools: The tool kit is in the sliding door step area
- Air-Conditioned: Cabin only
- Seating Configuration: Seatbelts for three in the front driving cab.
- Entertainment: AM/FM Radio/CD Player and auxiliary (MP3/iPod) input.
- Cigarette Lighter: 12V, which is suitable to charge up video camera batteries.
- Power Steering: Yes
- Dual Battery: Two 12V batteries, one for starting the engine and the other for domestic 12V system
- Seatbelts: 3
- AA 24 hour roadside Assistance: Yes
- Sleeping Configuration: One double bed 1.85m x 1.5m and one single 1.95m x 1.17m
- Gas Stove: 2 ring cooker with griller ignited by match
- Microwave: Yes
- Gas Bottle: 4.5kg bottle. The gas bottle is located in the external storage locker on the driver's side of the vehicle.
- Fresh Water Tank: Capacity is 42 litres
- Waste Water Tank: Capacity 42 litres
- Heating: Rear cabin heating operates on 240V portable heater
- Fridge/Freezer: The fridge operates on 12V battery whilst driving and on 240V mains when plugged in at a camp ground. The fridge will automatically switch over between the two supplies. Fridge capacity 55 litre.
- Shower/Toilet: No
- Power Supply: 240V mains and 12V battery. The 240V mains power operates when the exterior power cable is plugged in at a camp ground. There are two 12V batteries, one for starting the engine and the other for domestic 12V system. This system includes water pump and fridge. Batteries are recharged by engine alternator.
- Storage: Ample cupboard space, storage under seats at rear of vehicle. Additional luggage storage at Tui Branches.
- Fly Screens: Placed on upper cabin windows in living area.
- Flooring: Easy to care for linoleum.
- Exterior Access: Side door, with rear doorstep
- Equipment Provided: Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, frypan, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad/serving bowls, storage containers, toaster, kettle, teapot, coffee plunger, bucket, brush and shovel, teatowels, heater, electric jug, cloths pegs and line, maps and camping ground guide book.
- Linen & Bedding Provided (per person): Bed Sheets, 1x Duvet, 1x Blanket. Items provided per person 1x Pillow, 1x Pillow Case, 1x Bath Towel
- Hot & Cold Water Supply: Cold only
- Internal Walk-through Access: No
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Certified Self Contained: No
- PLEASE NOTE that, due to popular demand, Tui Campers now offers pick up and/or drop off in Wellington, Picton, Greymouth, Dunedin and Queenstown.
However, please note that a surcharge of NZ$650 applies per pick up and/or drop off.
- REMOTE LOCATION HIRES Please note the following changes to our providing this service:
- No pick ups or drop offs at remote locations from 20 December to 10 January (inclusive).
- From 11 January to 19th December (inclusive) a 14 day minimum hire period applies.
- Insurance is included in the rates.
- Unlimited kilometres and GST (15%).
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles, there is a minimum period of five days.
- Courtesy airport transfers before and after your hire are included in the price.
- Your standard excess/deductible is $4,000 NZD ($5,000 NZD for drivers aged under 25 years).
- Bond waiver is $30.00 NZD per day (standard) or $37.00 NZD per day for drivers aged under 25 years. Maximum charge is for 40 days.
- We do not deduct the bond from your bank account.
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover are included in the minimum insurance.
- We do not charge one way fees.
- We do not charge for extra drivers.
- Free starter pack, regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Nationwide AA road side service.
- Rates and conditions may be subject to change. Rates are available only to customers booking directly through Tui Rentals.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals of more than 50 days. Details are available on application.
- Consecutive campervan rentals from New Zealand Tui Campers and Australia Tasmania Campers can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.