Tui Bush Camper
New Zealand! Off The Beaten Track, It’s beauty that’s totally unspoiled too… virtually untouched by the hand of progress or the march of man. It’s quite, relaxed and unhurried. Wild-open spaces hold the lure of discovery and adventure travelling off the beaten track and draw the visitor ever deeper into the very heart of this incredible, unforgettable country which is New Zealand. And now “Tui Campers 4WD Adventures” can offer you the opportunity to experience the real New Zealand outdoors for yourself. If you are into fishing, or just want to explore some more, then don’t forget to add our Mariner Pack, comprising of a 3.5m tinny, with a 15hp outboard motor on a lightweight trailer.
Our 4WD Bushcamper vehicles are designed to accommodate up to two people in complete comfort. Experience the land that still refuses to be tamed. Together, you and Tui Campers 4WD Bushcamper Hire in your Toyota Hilux Bushcamper take on the terrain of New Zealand and win, in the most memorable way possible.
Please follow this link to read our Bushcamper Operating Instructions.
1 Jun -
16 Jul -
1 Nov -
16 Dec -
11 Jan -
- Internal Height: 1.9m
- External Height: 2.4m
- Width: 2.0m
- Length: 5.3m
- Make/Model: Toyota HiLux
- Pax Capacity: 2 adults
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel Consumption (approx): 12 Litres per 100km
- Engine Specifications: 3.0L
- Transmission: Manual
- Air-Conditioned: Driver's Cabin/Main Cabin (240V)
- Power Steering: Yes
- Dual Battery: Yes
- Seatbelts: 2
- Radio & CD Player: Radio/CD
- AA 24 hour roadside Assistance: Yes
- Sleeping Configuration: Double Bed 2.00 x 1.90
- Gas Stove: 2 Burner Gas Stove
- Microwave: No
- Gas Bottle: 2 x 1.25kg
- Fresh Water Tank: 40 Litres (+2 cans)
- Heating: Driver's Cabin
- Fridge/Freezer: 32 Litres/No
- Shower/Toilet: No
- Equipment Provided: Cooking utensils, crockery & cutlery, tea towels
- Hot & Cold Water Supply: Cold Only
- Internal Walk-through Access: No
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- PLEASE NOTE that, due to popular demand, Tui Campers now offers pick up and/or drop off in Wellington, Picton, Greymouth, Dunedin and Queenstown.
However, please note that a surcharge of NZ$650 applies per pick up and/or drop off.
- REMOTE LOCATION HIRES Please note the following changes to our providing this service:
- No pick ups or drop offs at remote locations from 20 December to 10 January (inclusive).
- From 11 January to 19th December (inclusive) a 14 day minimum hire period applies.
- Insurance is included in the rates.
- Unlimited kilometres and GST (15%).
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles, there is a minimum period of five days.
- Courtesy airport transfers before and after your hire are included in the price.
- Your standard excess/deductible is $4,000 NZD ($5,000 NZD for drivers aged under 25 years).
- Bond waiver is $30.00 NZD per day (standard) or $37.00 NZD per day for drivers aged under 25 years. Maximum charge is for 40 days.
- We do not deduct the bond from your bank account.
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover are included in the minimum insurance.
- We do not charge one way fees.
- We do not charge for extra drivers.
- Free starter pack, regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Nationwide AA road side service.
- Rates and conditions may be subject to change. Rates are available only to customers booking directly through Tui Rentals.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals of more than 50 days. Details are available on application.
- Consecutive campervan rentals from New Zealand Tui Campers and Australia Tasmania Campers can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.