The generously proportioned 4 Berth Trail Blazer motorhome gives true meaning to ‘the comforts of home’! With spacious living and dining area, simply choose a fabulous New Zeakand back-drop for your evening and whip yourself up a gourmet feast in the fully equipped kitchen. Great for entertaining, this spacious motorhome boasts luxury features such as reversing camera, DVD player, air-conditioning, fully equipped kitchen, plus full shower and toilet facilities. Every drawer and cupboard reveals a surprise - fridge, stove, wardrobe, crockery, cutlery, linen, towels and much more! With on-board shower and toilet, the Trail Blazer is certified as ‘self-contained’, which allows travellers to freedom camp in New Zealand’s beautiful National Parks.
1 Jun -
16 Jul -
1 Nov -
16 Dec -
11 Jan -
- Internal Height: 2.0m
- External Height: 3.1m
- Width: 2.2m
- Length: 6.8m
- Make/Model: Ford Transit
- Make/Model: Ford Transit
- Pax Capacity: 4 Adults
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel Consumption (approx): 14 litre per 100km. This does depend on how the vehicle is driven
- Engine Specifications: 2.4 Litre turbo
- Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
- Power Equipment: Power steering.
- Air-Conditioned: Driver cabin and living area (240 V).
- Seating Configuration: Two in the front driving cab and three in the living area.
- Entertainment: DVD
- Power Steering: Yes
- Seatbelts: 5
- Radio & CD Player: Yes with AUX point
- AA 24 hour roadside Assistance: Yes
- Sleeping Configuration: Extra large 2.1m x 2.0m (0.95 x 2.0m/0.76m x 2.0m) and 2.1m x 1.8m.
- Gas Stove: 4 burner gas hobb, grill, rangehood
- Microwave: Yes
- Gas Bottle: 2 x 4.5kg
- Fresh Water Tank: 150 Litres
- Waste Water Tank: 150 Litres
- Heating: A/C (240 V) and gas heater
- Fridge/Freezer: 130 Litre
- Shower/Toilet: Shower with fold-away basin plus cassette flush toilet.
- Power Supply: 240 V, 2 x 12V house batteries and solar power.
- Storage: Ample cupboard space plus additional luggage storage at Tui Campers Branches.
- Fly Screens: Fly screen security door
- Exterior Access: Front and side doors
- Equipment Provided: Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, frypan, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad/serving bowls, storage containers, toaster, kettle, teapot, coffee plunger, bucket, brush and shovel, teatowles, heater, electric jug, cloths pegs and line, maps and camping ground guide book.
- Linen & Bedding Provided (per person): Bed Sheets, 1x Pillow, 1x Pillow Case, 1x Bath Towel, 1x Duvet/Sleeping Bag, 1x Blanket
- Hot & Cold Water Supply: Yes
- Internal Walk-through Access: Yes
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Safe: Yes
- Certified Self Contained: Yes
- PLEASE NOTE that, due to popular demand, Tui Campers now offers pick up and/or drop off in Wellington, Picton, Greymouth, Dunedin and Queenstown.
However, please note that a surcharge of NZ$650 applies per pick up and/or drop off.
- REMOTE LOCATION HIRES Please note the following changes to our providing this service:
- No pick ups or drop offs at remote locations from 20 December to 10 January (inclusive).
- From 11 January to 19th December (inclusive) a 14 day minimum hire period applies.
- Insurance is included in the rates.
- Unlimited kilometres and GST (15%).
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles, there is a minimum period of five days.
- Courtesy airport transfers before and after your hire are included in the price.
- Your standard excess/deductible is $4,000 NZD ($5,000 NZD for drivers aged under 25 years).
- Bond waiver is $30.00 NZD per day (standard) or $37.00 NZD per day for drivers aged under 25 years. Maximum charge is for 40 days.
- We do not deduct the bond from your bank account.
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover are included in the minimum insurance.
- We do not charge one way fees.
- We do not charge for extra drivers.
- Free starter pack, regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Nationwide AA road side service.
- Rates and conditions may be subject to change. Rates are available only to customers booking directly through Tui Rentals.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals of more than 50 days. Details are available on application.
- Consecutive campervan rentals from New Zealand Tui Campers and Australia Tasmania Campers can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.